- RaspEX for Raspberry Pi 3/2 – Build 170221 – based on Ubuntu 16.10 with LXDE, kernel 4.4.49-exton-v7+
- RaspAnd Nougat 7.1.1 for Raspberry Pi 3 and Pi 2 – Build 170127 – with GAPPS and Kodi 17.0-RC4
- RaspArch Build 161205 :: Run Arch Linux on your Raspberry Pi 3 or Pi 2 computer
- RaspEX for Raspberry Pi 3/2 – Build 161019 – based on Ubuntu 16.10 with LXDE and kernel 4.4.21
- RaspAnd Marshmallow 6.0.1 Build 160915 for Raspberry Pi 3/2 – faster and more responsive than ever!
Tag Archives: display resolution
One member on this site shared his “discovery” that the screen resolution while running RaspAnd (Android Lollipop 5.1 on Raspberry) can be changed by editing the file config.txt on the boot partition. This is so important/good that I had to … Continue reading