1) DOWNLOAD – Three versions of RaspEX, based on Ubuntu 16.04/15.10, from SourceForge.net
2) Download raspex-ubuntu-16.04-lxde-opencpn-1080mb-160703.zip from PayLoadz.com for 15 $
3) DOWNLOAD raspand-marshmallow-6.0.1-gapps-614mb-160915.zip for 9 $ (without Aptoide App Manager pre-installed)
DOWNLOAD raspand-marshmallow-6.0.1-gapps-v3-500mb-160717.zip for 9 $ (with Aptoide App Manager installed)
4) DOWNLOAD raspand-lollipop-5.1-googleplay-435mb-160315.tar.gz for 9 $
5) DOWNLOAD rasparch-exton-558mb-160312.tar.gz for free from SourceForge.net or from the Swedish Linux Society
I bought raspex for raspberry pi 2 and it runs allright but cannot find any store for more apps and no way to install an app store. Can you please tell me how to install the app store.
As I say on the INFO site you’ll have to install Aptoide App Manager. A lot of new apps can be installed with Aptoide. Be sure to change settings to allow “Unknown sources”.
Google Play Store can’t be installed. Or I don’t know how to do it.
Which of the operating systems that you have created, you can download the PopCorn Time to watch the movies? Can download and watch Netflix? I browse the Internet? Which one is faster?
The fastest one is RaspEX. You can’t use Netflix in any of my Raspberry systems. Too many dependencies. About Popcorn Time I don’t know. Possibly in RaspEX, but I don’t think so.
Exton, boa tarde. Após a compra e instalado no meu Raspberry, se você lançar uma nova versão. Como será a atualização? As atualizações estarão inclusas no valor que foi pago? Como saberemos se ouve uma nova atualização? Seremos avisados por e-mail?
Exton, good afternoon. After the purchase and installed on my Raspberry, if you release a new version. How will the upgrade? Updates will be included in the amount that was paid? How do we know you hear a new update? We will be notified by e-mail?
Exton, good afternoon. It has some way to watch TVHD open channels. The Raspberry Pi with RaspEX?
I wonder if “RaspAnd for Raspberry Pi 2 Build 3” can play FLASH and Youtube videos?
Pingback: Ubuntu 15.10 llega a Raspberry Pi 2 a través de RaspEX
Pingback: RaspEX, Ubuntu 15.10 para Raspberry Pi 2
Pingback: RaspEX, Ubuntu 15.10 para Raspberry Pi 2 | Ayuda Linux
Pingback: RaspEX, Ubuntu 15.10 para Raspberry Pi 2 | Web RR Design - Blog
Pingback: 7 Sistemas Operativos que Pueden ser Instalados en el Raspberry Pi – Teslabem Blog
Does hardware acceleration work?
No, (as I said before).
Hi. I installed RaspEx but I can not set it because I do not get to change the monitor settings. The background image looks great, but the rest of the interface is blurred and very small. I tried with a TV 32 and a monitor 15 with the same result. Any ideas? Thank you.
I bought raspex raspand-lollipop-5.1-googleplay-435mb-160315.tar.gz for 9 $
this version works on raspberry pi 2 ?
(1) I just bought the raspand 5.1-160315 today (@ May 12, 2016), I can’t enable network, whatever it is Wired-Net or WiFi, WiFi is working in a Linux (Debian from Nook) .
(2) The three buttons MENU, HOME and RETURN can’t be found, I am not sure what is wrong with it. I connected my raspberry Pi 3 with my LCD monitor through a HDMI cable.
(3) With Linux on the Pi 3, I use putty to connect raspberry Pi 3 and Ubuntu PC, without network, how can I do the access from my another host? serial port? ADB over uart?
(4) I need to develop driver for the Android, how can I get the source code of the kernel 3.19.0-v7+
Thank you very much,
(1) A wired connection MUST work. WIFI doesn’t work.
(2) You can only use the Esc key to get back etc.
(3) I don’t know.
Does bluetooth work well on pi3?
No, as I said on the info site at http://raspex.exton.se/?p=144
NOTE/WARNING – 2
Wifi and Bluetooth can’t be used. You’ll have to have and use a wired connection.
Not in my Lollipop version from 160315. I’m working on a Marshmallow version right now. Bluetooth will be usable in that one.
Pingback: RaspEX OS per Raspberry Pi con OpenCPN 4.4 | Edit - Il Blog di HTML.it
is wifi works great on Raspand 5.1??
the most important thing i want from raspand is conecting to wifi from Raspberry Pi 3 or Pi 2 .is it possible?
Wifi doesn’t work in the Lollipop version (as I said on the INFO site).
Wifi works in the Marshmallow version – http://raspex.exton.se/?p=356
Why are you not answering ALL of the questions posted? Either you give a lame answer like “I don’t know”, you don’t answer it at all, or you give some flip, terse response, followed with an arrogant “(as I said on the INFO site)”. I bought the latest version, (here’s the MD5, so you know it’s true) “221657413c90bd0849c83ab1c243191f raspand-marshmallow-6.0.1-gapps-v3-500mb-160717.zip” and I’m gonna give it away to the community FOR FREE. What do you think of that?
This post has been modified by the admin. The original post was a little bit too rude…
A. Sometimes I have to answer “I don’t know” simply because I have no clue what to answer. I choose to publish those “hard” questions and hope that someone else has an answer. (Which happens sometimes). Difficult to understand? Then I must tell you that I don’t consider myself being an expert on Android and/or Raspberry Pi. I just build Raspberry Pi systems from source and try to make them as useful as possible for the “end user” whatever technical level he/she has.
B. It is true that I sometimes answer “as I said on the INFO site”. I do that just to encourage people to read my INFO (before asking questions). Note that I handle over 20 different Linux systems.
C. If I notice a significant decrease in orders because of your actions I will simply stop building new versions of RaspAnd. I distribute about 20 Linux systems FOR FREE (so I think I do more than enough for the Linux community).
Does Bluetooth work with a Raspberry 2 B with a Bluetooth USB dongle? This dongle works on raspbian.
I wrote this before.
It seems difficult (maybe impossible) to use the “built in” Bluetooth adapter running RaspEX on Raspberry Pi 3. Using a Blutooth dongle for example Asus USB-BT400 dongle on Raspberry Pi 3 and Raspberry Pi 2 you should have no trouble using Bluetooth in RaspEX. Watch these two screenshots when Blueman (Graphical Bluetooth Manager) is running.
1. Showing “paring” with my Android phone
2. Showing the sending process of a file from RaspEX/Raspberry Pi 3 to my Android phone
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *