- RaspAnd 7.1.2 Build 171220, which can be used with the official Raspberry Pi 7 inch touchscreen and Big TV Screens
- RaspAnd Nougat 7.1.2 for Raspberry Pi 3 – Build 171220/171215 – with Google Play Store, Kodi 17.6, Aptoide TV, Bluetooth and TeamViewer working very well
- Spam posting
- RaspArch Build 171102 :: Run Arch Linux on your Raspberry Pi 3 or Pi 2 computer :: Install using Win32 Disk Imager!
- RaspAnd Nougat 7.1.2 for Raspberry Pi 3 – Build 171019/170805 – with GAPPS, Aptoide TV and Kodi 18.0-ALPHA1 to be installed in Linux
- RaspAnd Nougat 7.1.2 for Raspberry Pi 3 – Build 171220/171215 – with Google Play Store, Kodi 17.6, Aptoide TV, Bluetooth and TeamViewer working very well on
Tag Archives: Raspberry Pi 3/2
RaspAnd Nougat 7.1.2 for Raspberry Pi 3 and Pi 2 Build 170616 with better video performance, GAPPS, Kodi 17.3, Aptoide TV, Firefox 54.0 and Clash of Clans
NEWS 170616 about RaspAnd Nougat 7.1.2 A new version of RaspAnd Nougat 7.1.2 is ready. Most important change: YouTube works very well! The video performance in RaspAnd Build 170616 is generally much better than in build 170605. Example of perfect … Continue reading
RaspAnd Marshmallow 6.0.1 Build 170521 for Raspberry Pi 3/2 – now with Google Play Store, Aptoide, Aptoide TV, Kodi 17.1 and SnapTube
NEWS 170521 about RaspAnd Marshmallow 6.0.1 I’ve made a new extra updated version of RaspAnd Marshmallow. In this version I’ve included Kodi 17.1 (latest version which allows users to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media … Continue reading
RaspAnd Nougat 7.1.2 for Raspberry Pi 3 and Pi 2 – Build 170519/170516 – with Kodi 17.1, Aptoide TV, VLC, SnapTube and Termux – install while running Windows!
NEWS 170519 ABOUT RaspAnd Nougat 7.1.2 I have finally managed to make a version of RaspAnd Nougat 7.1.2, which can be installed to a Micro SD card (preferable a class 10 card) in Windows 10 using Win32 Disk Imager. You … Continue reading
This version (161205) is my fourth build of RaspArch The first version is from 150414. The second is from 151107. The third is from 160312 specially made for the new Raspberry Pi 3. This version (161205) and version 160312 of … Continue reading